Since 1988, ZAA has been helping families like yours achieve the best home education possible for their children. Our goal is to help one student at a time to succeed in school and to feel better about themselves at the
We are dedicated to parents and want to be part of your team for educating your child. Now that we have three generations of homeschool experience to offer you, we believe we are equipped to help you wade through the many choices and challenges you will face as a homeschool family.
Our accredited K-12 Christian private school enrollment programs provide you with the best we have to offer: administrative services, academic oversight of your child’s progress, three courses of study leading to a high school diploma, and teacher support.
As an accredited school, ZAA can also offer a K-12 homeschool program. This parent-directed program provides you with the most flexibility for the education of your child. With this program you’ll still receive access to our great Christian curriculum, periodic parent reports for your homeschool portfolio, and administrative help such as answer keys, test grading, and assignment planning.
We invite you to read through our website to learn more about the many ways we can help you provide the best possible education at home for your child.
Let us hear from you,
Founder and Dean of School
Thanks for visiting our website. We know you have many options of methods and materials for homeschooling your child. We are ready to help you embark on this homeschool journey.
ZAA is an accredited private school offering distance learning programs for home-based students in Grades K-12 in all 50 states. We have worked with thousands of families across America. As homeschooling parents ourselves, we have found the Christian curriculum we use provides a great academic foundation for success in life. Whether you’re looking for a way to teach your child to read or a high school diploma, our professional staff is ready to help you.
To help you get started, ask yourself these simple questions:
Are you looking for a program for your non-reader?
- If yes, then click here to learn more about our FIRST STEP Program
- If no, continue reading below
- a first-time homeschool parent looking for options to start homeschooling?
- experienced with homeschool and looking for administrative assistance?
- structured and monitored?
- flexible and self-pacing?
- school directed providing professional recordkeeping?
- parent directed providing homeschool reports for your portfolio?
- teacher support, school oversight, or a diploma?
- to select just one or more courses?
- professional school support and official records?
- freedom, flexibility, and a self-paced schedule?
If most of your choices were 1, then click here to learn more about THE ACADEMY Program.
If most of your choices were 2, then click here to learn more about FREEDOM PAC Program. .